This book from Weekend Learning Publishers is a student-friendly presentation of the 30th Juz or part of the Qur’an. The book contains large and clear color-coded Arabic text and translation in a two-column format. There is no transliteration included in this version.
This layout greatly assists the students to memorize the surah as well as helps them understand the meaning of the verses they are memorizing.
• A single volume contains all the sūrahs in Juz ‘Amma. The single-volume book saves money for schools and students.
• Arabic text, transliterations and translations are placed side by side, making it an ideal book for students.
• Large and crisp Arabic text is ideal for all students—beginners or skilled readers.
• Arabic āyāt are color-coded with tajweed guides, making the book suitable for applying
• Attractive layout of Arabic āyāt enables students to memorize the sūrah and
understand its meaning.
• Memorization of surahs is not enough; understanding the meaning is also
required. Therefore, authentic explanations are provided for all levels of learning.
• Short passages are presented in each chapter to help students connect the
message of the sūrah to their daily lives.
• Word-by-word translation of all the sūrahs serve as an ideal tool for building a
• Meanings of selected words from each sūrah and additional words from the same
root word improve vocabulary.
• End-of-chapter review questions are designed to reinforce learning.