Juz Amma (With Transliteration)
This book from Weekend Learning Publishers is a student-friendly presentation of the 30th Juz or part of the Qur’an. The book contains large and clear color-coded Arabic text, transliteration of the Arabic and translation in a three-column format.
This layout greatly assists the students to memorize the surah as well as helps them understand the meaning of the verses they are memorizing.
• A single volume contains all the sūrahs in Juz ‘Amma. The single-volume book saves money for schools and students.
• Arabic text, transliterations and translations are placed side by side, making it an ideal book for students.
• Large and crisp Arabic text is ideal for all students—beginners or skilled readers.
• Arabic āyāt are color-coded with tajweed guides, making the book suitable for applying
• Attractive layout of Arabic āyāt enables students to memorize the sūrah and
understand its meaning.
• Memorization of surahs is not enough; understanding the meaning is also
required. Therefore, authentic explanations are provided for all levels of learning.
• Short passages are presented in each chapter to help students connect the
message of the sūrah to their daily lives.
• Word-by-word translation of all the sūrahs serve as an ideal tool for building a
• Meanings of selected words from each sūrah and additional words from the same
root word improve vocabulary.
• End-of-chapter review questions are designed to reinforce learning.
Details & Specs
Details & Specs
Title: Juz Amma (With Transliteration)
Publisher: Weekend Learning
Author: Husain A. Nuri and Mansur Ahmad
Format: Soft Cover
Language: English, Arabic
Appropriate for Ages: 8-16